Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Month's Worth of Pictures

Its been a while since I've posted pictures of Mini.  I really need to get better at the whole blogging thing in general, so my new goal is to write twice a week.  Here's the last month's worth of pictures of my sweet Mini.

Drinking her baba 

Enjoying a little Dora at Borders

Showing her excitement for reading the newspaper

Feeling sick, so vegging on the couch

Taking a quick nap with Dad

Sick again!  Mommy loves moments like these (the snuggles I mean)

Love those dimples!

I love my Aunt "Emmy"!

Snoozing in the car.  Don't I look like a baby angel?

That's my Papa!

Aunt Emmy is so fun :)

Counting with dad.  I can count to 5!

Brushing my teeth (or chewing the toothbrush) :)

Playing the drums 

Shaking my rattle

This music thing is pretty cool!

Kisses for Daddy

Playing with my toys while Shaw watches

I LOVE my tambourine! 

Action shot!

Ok Mom, this is how you do it

Frustrated about something

I'm a silly baby :)


Today I took Mini to have her 18 month pictures done.  Instead of spending an entire paycheck on super nice pictures, I decided to go to JC Penny's to have a few head shots done on the cheap.  They turned out pretty cute and have an Easter theme to them.  I should have them by next week.  Of course instead of buying a couple of sheets of pictures, I had to buy the entire CD so I can print what I want and however many I want.  That is just how I roll.  :)  Be on the look out.  She is wearing her adorable pillow dress that her Grandma made her.  It is amazing as usual!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I love the new background. Kathryn is so beautiful! It's amazing how fast she is growing. She's looking a lot like a little girl (and not a baby.) :-(

    ReplyDelete