Sunday, November 6, 2011

Santa at Bass Pro Shops

This weekend Bass Pro Shops had their "unveiling" of Santa Claus and his winter wonderland.  My mom, sister, and I took Mini up there to get pictures with Santa.  I know it is only the beginning of November, but I am already getting into the spirit of Christmas.  It was lots of fun watching Mini get excited to see Santa and Rudolph.  He arrived via diesel truck, sitting fat and happy on the driver seat of a ski boat.  Quite perfect, considering the location.  Bass Pro went all out; they had cookies and hot chocolate, a tree lighting ceremony, Christmas crafts (Kat colored her own stocking), and a reindeer carousel.  She had so much fun she rode four times.  :)  When it came time to getting our picture taken with Santa, Mini got pretty nervous.  She kept saying, "go bye bye?"  Poor thing wanted nothing to do with him when it was our turn.  Oh well, I knew this time would come....I was too lucky to be so successful the last two years.  If you haven't already, you should head on up there for your free picture with Santa.  That's right, I said free!  






No comments:

Post a Comment