Friday, August 17, 2012

Mini is Turning 3!


Isn't this invitation amazing?  Mini is having a birthday party at Jump for Fun, which is basically a huge warehouse full of inflatable jumps and slides.  I was having a hard time finding a cute jump-themed invitation, until I ran across this one on Etsy.  A few hours after ordering, this bad boy was in my Inbox, free to print wherever I choose!  My next mission is to figure out what cake/cupcakes we are going to have.  Kathryn is obsessed with Angry Birds right now, and wants that as her cake.  Of course my parents hate that idea...so we shall see.  :)  Oh did I mention she is turning 3?!?!?!  I seriously cannot believe it.  Stop growing sweet girl!    

1 comment:

  1. It IS hard to believe she'll be 3! Remember when we worked together and you helped me plan Lily's 3rd bday. It seems like yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete