Friday, August 27, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl

I love that my husband is able to spend so much time with our baby girl.  During the work week my mom and James split up the days with Kathryn so that she doesn't have to go to daycare and I can still work.  Luckily with technology nowadays, I am constantly "in the know" of what is going on with my Mini.  I get regular updates on my phone of pics and video throughout the day, which I will admit is sometimes pure torture.  However, I cannot remind myself enough how lucky we are that she is surrounded by family and love 24/7!  Here are some cute pics of my baby girl that her daddy took over the last few months (you can tell who dresses her in the morning :) ).




                                                


                                                 


                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment