Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New at This

After having Kathryn last September I knew that somehow I wanted to document her milestones, whether it was through a blog or baby website.  I ended up using the Baby Jelly Beans website to create a fun personalized album of her first year- which has been great for family and friends wanting to keep up with her busy little life.  Now that she is almost a year old (eek!), I decided it is time for something new (and cheaper).  So here I am, blogging for the first time.  This site is going to continue to focus on my baby girl and her everyday adventures.  For all you expert bloggers out there, feel free to offer me tips and suggestions!  

Thanks for stopping by!  :)





2 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome! I'm so glad to be able to follow your blog :). Now, someday these twinkies will have to actually meet...maybe a Dora-watching playdate?? Great job on designing your blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - I'm enjoying your blog for Kathryn. I've really appreciated having a blog myself because it helps me recognize the special moments and milestones and progression as my little girl grows up. It also helps me slow down and be thankful for each day. I think you'll like it!

    Fair warning, family WILL let you know when you've been lax in your posting and it's been too long (I get about 3 days before the hounding begins!).

    Best wishes!

    kmg.kellerg.com is my blog

    ReplyDelete