Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day Weekend

Last weekend was very busy for Mini.  Her friend, Lily, turned 3 and had a pajama birthday party at "Jump for Fun".  Imagine a giant warehouse filled with different jump houses and party rooms.  Pretty cool huh?  They had a play area for younger toddlers and Mini had a ball running around and touching everything. 










 One of  bounce houses was Elmo themed, which she loves.  I climbed in with her (there weren't any kids in it) and she immediately clung to me for dear life.  Talk about deer in headlights look!  Poor thing...she is just a little young for bounce houses.  Maybe next year!











The day before Valentine's Day, Mini stayed with her Papa so James and I could go on a date.  She was Papa's valentine that night. ;)





The weather has been so nice here in Texas that while I was at work one day, Daddy took Mini to the park near our house.  She had so much fun playing at the playground and riding around in her car.  These pictures made me very jealous!





  
















Words cannot express the love I have for this picture ;)




1 comment: