Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 21: October 2-8, 2011

Sunday
A trip to Calloways for hay ended up in a ride for Mini.  That afternoon we took K to the zoo for the first time.  She loved it!


Monday
Hubs took Mini to play time at My Gym.  I tried one of my Pinterest recipes, beef with red wine sauce.  It was pretty yummy!


Tuesday
Kat being cute on the car ride to Grandma's.  That afternoon we went to My Gym and had fun playing with pom pom.s.  That night she got mad at me, because I was ignoring her, so decided to turn her chair around and pout.  LOL

Wednesday
Mini and grandma saw a fire truck at Kroger, and the firemen were so nice they let her  see inside!  She hasn't stopped talking about it.  That and dinosaurs. :)


Thursday
Mini's 2 year pictures came in!  These obviously aren't iPhone pics, but I am so excited about them!  They were done by Jess Gilbert, with Such is Life Photography.  She is awesome.


Friday
Lion King on the iPad.  Nothing better than that in Mini's eyes!


Saturday
Kathryn is a HUGE OU fan, and showed her pride for OU/TX.  So excited we won!

No comments:

Post a Comment