Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 22: October 9-15, 2011

Sunday
The morning was rainy and dark, so Mini and I snuggled on the couch and painted our nails.  She chose a sparkly purple.  Later that evening, Kat got mad at me so pushed her chair to the corner.  She was still able to watch TV.  ;)

Monday
My two favorites enjoying dinner and the Rangers game.  They're number 1!

Tuesday

Nothing makes me happier than this pic.  I have converted hubs to be an OU fan, and Mini is already in love with them.  Glorious.

Wednesday
Daddy took Mini to the zoo while I worked.  She enjoyed the carousel, a train ride, and seeing the monkeys.

Thursday
I completed a pinterest project I have been eyeing for quite some time.  I got out my paintbrush (actually, an old eye shadow brush) and went to down.  For dinner, hubs and I tried the new chicken place down the street called Raising Canes.  Haven't had it since I lived in Norman, around 5 years ago.  Doesn't K look adorable in her pink cowgirl boots??

Friday
My new iPhone!  I have waited for 2 long years and finally have a new phone, with an awesome camera.  You will notice an immense improvement in my iPhone pics from now on. :)

Saturday
The morning was taken over by serious shopping.  I got a bunch of Christmas presents for Mini, and a ton (I mean ton) of clothes for her for the fall.  She needed a new wardrobe and boy does she have one now.  Check out the adorable jeggins I found at Target.  Amazing.  Daddy took half a day off from work and took us to the zoo that afternoon.  The train was shut down (boo) but we still had a great time.  I got to ride the carousel with Kat, and she got a turtle tattoo at Texas Wild.  What a fun week it was!

Link up with A Good Life

No comments:

Post a Comment