Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the most loving, wonderful, selfless, hands-on dad there is.  I am so proud to call him my husband, and so blessed to have him as my baby girl's daddy.


Mini made this for her Daddy at school before it let out for the summer.  This poem is so true.  It reminds me of how lucky the both of us are to be her parents, and how we need to stop and enjoy these times with her.  She is growing exponentially by the day, and soon enough she will be all grown up.


Father's Day morning Mini helped her Daddy make breakfast.  She was his big helper.  :)


The rest of the day was spent at my parents' house, eating BBQ and swimming.  Later in the afternoon it started raining, and that is when the fun really began.  Mini convinced Papa to get in the water with her, and they had a blast!  Love love these special family moments.  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment