Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spooktacular

Today we took Kathryn up to Lifetime Fitness where they were having a "Spooktacular" event for children.  It took over 3 basketball courts and the rock climbing section of the gym.  There were multiple bounce houses, face painting, pumpkin decorating, a DJ, food (hot dogs, pizza, cake and cookies), and other crafty things to do.  Minis had so much fun!  Oh and I forgot to mention, BALLOONS EVERYWHERE!  My child loves her some balloons.  She walked all over the gym, carrying her balloon sword, with a lady bug on her little baby cheek.   Thank you so much to Gorgeous and Grandpa for inviting us!  Oh and I forgot to mention, there was a tornado warning in NRH so we had to take shelter for a little bit in the locker rooms.  Craziness!

Walking in to the Spooktacular event

Hangin' out with Grandpa

My cute little lady bug

Checking out all the fun things to do with Dad

Still has her eye on those balloons!

Mommy and Mini

Making a spooky picture frame with cousin Madison

The place was packed!

Picking out her pumpkin to decorate
About to get her face painted....not too sure about it

Only cried for a minute

She stole someone's balloon sword...oops!

Starting to get a little tired

She wouldn't put the thing down...as you will see from the video :)
This video makes me laugh so hard....who needs to work out when you have a 13 month old who just started walking?!?

                             

2 comments:

  1. This looks like SO MUCH FUN! Makes me want to get a membership at Lifetime just so I can take Bridgey next year :). p.s. I LOVE your new blog look! Props, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm still trying to get a hang of this whole blog thing, it seems live every day I want to change it! Aaand, I just changed the blog name again lol! Yours has given me a lot of inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete