Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!

I am so behind on posts!  It has been a crazy past couple of weeks with some stressful times at my work and the holidays coming, but that's normal for everyone, right?  :)  There has been so many fun things we have done lately with Mini, I don't even know where to begin.  Last Friday night James' family had a "Castillo Family Reunion".  There was yummy food, a dance floor, and even Santa came and surprised all the kiddos with gifts!






Last Saturday, James and I went to my college roommate, Erin's, wedding.  She looked so beautiful and her wedding was so much fun.  It was really nice to see old friends.







Last Sunday, we celebrated Aunt Angela's birthday.  Afterwards, James took Mini and I downtown to look at the Chesapeake Energy Building's lights.  All the trees surrounding the building were covered in lights from head to toe.  Mini was fascinated!













On Monday we went out to eat with my Grandpa Bill, parents, sisters, James, and Blake.  Grandpa lives in San Diego, so we don't see him often.  Kathryn enjoyed spending time with her Great Grandpa!






Last night we decorated Christmas cookies at my parents house.  Mini had so much fun.  Well, I should say she had so much fun running around, shaking the bottles of sprinkles. ;)  That kid is such a chunk of love.  She is a VERY loved baby!









Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I cannot wait to spend it with my husband and baby girl.  James has to work Christmas day, so we are doing everything on the Eve.  I'm so excited to make breakfast and open presents tomorrow morning.  I'm sure Mini is going to have a blast!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays to you!!! The pictures of the lit trees are beautiful...and she looks so sweet with her little piggy tails!

    ReplyDelete