Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa Baby

On Thursday we went to the Gaylord with the Cockerhams to have pictures taken with Santa.  I prepared myself for the worst; a kicking, screaming, and very unhappy baby.  I was pleasantly surprised when this didn't happen....

 I sat Kathryn on Santa's lap, she looked at him, looked at me, and gave a huge smile!  I swear my child is just fascinated with older men.  I think I should be worried! ;)  Needless to say, we got a wonderful picture out of it!


After pictures with Santa, we walked around and took in all the sights.

 We were able to get a family picture on Santa's sleigh.  Everyone's smiling, amazing!

 Kathryn couldn't stop staring at all the pretty lights and the big Christmas tree.

 This Sheriff Santa was pretty cute.  Kathryn liked him as well!

 Mini playing in the snow that was off limits.  Oops!

 Mini and I posing for the camera.  Well, I was posing :)

 So many places to go, so little time!

 Such a big girl now, wanted to walk everywhere!

 Touching the huge gingerbread house made out of real graham crackers and candy.

 Kathryn getting in trouble with daddy.  All he has to do is give her the look, and the lip comes out.

 We had a yummy Mexican dinner after walking around.  Minis is busy reading the menu.

 Clowning around with Jack.  They have so much fun together.

 Just me :)

 This was a very, very tall Soldier.  Kathryn wasn't too sure about him!

 The trains that Kathryn and Jack were obsessed with.

 Watching the trains with Daddy.

But I'm not ready to go yet.....

 Ok, I'll go if I get to ride on Daddy's shoulders. ;)

We had such a fun time at the Gaylord.  Next Christmas adventure....Daddy taking us to see Christmas lights!  I love this time of year. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she sat so nicely with Santa...and a smile, ta boot! What a pleasant little Minis!

    ReplyDelete