Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

It's hard to not get sucked into the vortex of Mommy Blogging.  I do my best to stay away, but I couldn't pass this one up.  It's a new fad called "A Week in iPhone Pics."  You basically take pictures with your iPhone (or other mobile device) each day, and post them to your blog.  Sounds easy but it's pretty difficult to keep up with, especially when you are a working mom who has other things to worry about.  :)  We are going to give this one a go, so I hope you enjoy a weeks worth of Mini pics.

Sunday
My sisters and I feathered our hair while we were in Norman, OK for the weekend.  I couldn't leave Mini out, so I got her her own feather (don't worry people, I super glued it to a clip).  Isn't she stylin'?

Monday
While I was at work, hubs took this picture with his phone.  The boxes are always more fun than the toys!

Tuesday
Hubs decided it would be fun to dress her up in her BAB (stands for big a$$ bow :)) and tutu that she wore during her 7 month photo shoot.  Of course, my skiny Mini still fits in it.  Later that evening, we went to Joe's with my parents and all their friends.  It was past her bedtime so we put Dora on for her and she was happy as a clam.

Wednesday
Mini and hubs played hard all day long, so it was nap time a little early.  I love it how she falls asleep so easily on her daddy.

Thursday
Kathryn got to spend all day with her Grandma, Pa Pa, Nanny, and Emmy.  Talk about the jackpot!  Here she is trying on Aunt Emmy's new shades.

Friday
Pa Pa and Grandma picked up Mini in the morning and took her to McDonalds.  On the way home, Lamby drove.  ;)  Grandma got K a new swimsuit/floaty (not spoiled at all) and she wasn't too sure about it.  Later that night, Mins enjoyed a good piece of cheese.

Saturday
The day started out with playing in the ball pit, then getting so tired she couldn't get up.  LOL.  That afternoon she enjoyed a movie and snack in her rocking chair.  Do you see the new feather her Pa Pa made her?  My dad fly fishes, and if you can believe it, uses the same type of feathers that girls put in their hair!  She is one lucky Mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment