Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 2.  I survived, but I missed Thursday.  :(  Sorry, Thursdays and Fridays are rough for me.  Enjoy!

May 22-28, 2011
Sunday
Sunday morning was all about Dixie.  Mini would not leave her side, and vice versa.  :)  Later that afternoon we visited her Grandma Yvonne and Grandpa Ted.  She got to hang out with her cousins, including baby cousin Hiram.  It was so much fun, she almost fell asleep on daddy.  :)



Monday
On Monday, Mini caught up on the Sunday newspaper with dad.  She also played with her new toy, her very own camera.  She's getting really good at taking our pictures.


Tuesday
Tuesday was quite possibly the scariest day of my life.  Read my earlier blog about the tornado.  AWFUL.  Before the tornado came (and we holed up in the shower), I re-organized K's closet to include her toy chest.  It fits perfectly and saves space in her room!


Wednesday
Daddy went to the Rangers game with some co-workers, so K had to support his team in her own jersey.  Mini wore her shades at Chipotle that night.  Doesn't she look cool? ;)  She is really big into cuddling and giving hugs, including water bottles.  LOL.


Thursday
Bad bad.  No picture.  Oops!

Friday
Mini did some coloring at Grandma's house while I was at work.  She is also smiling on command now...which is awesome!  We say smile, and she gives us this funky grill-like smile.  I love it!


Saturday
Hubs has been off this weekend which has been super cool.  We never have a day off together so it feels like a mini vacay!  We went to Panera in the morning, where Mini enjoyed a big girl cup of water.  Later that day I captured her putting chap stick on.  Also, in between that, the schnauzers got hair cuts.  Don't they look wonderful?


No comments:

Post a Comment