Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hubs and I had so much fun celebrating Halloween with our Mini.  She dressed up as Little Bo Peep, which is very appropriate considering her love (and collection) of lambs.  Hubs got into the spirit by dressing up as a biker and I wore some angel wings.  We started out the evening at My Gym, where they had a Halloween party for their members.  It was open gym play time along with snacks, drinks, and goody bags.  Everyone was dressed up in their costumes.  Mini had so much fun, the only way for me to get her to leave was telling her we were going to see her cousin Madison.  Later that evening we headed over to my parents house for trick or treating.  At first, she would sort through the bowls, pick some candy, then put it back.  It took her a while to realize that the candy was for keeps, then she got greedy.  Not that any of the parents cared.  ;)  After a while she got tired, and wanted to ride in her car.  That thing is a life savor, let me tell you.  She got so lazy in fact, we put her bag in the trunk (which is in the front of the car) and left it open, so people could just drop candy in it.  Talk about the life!  After trick or treating, we headed back to my parents house for pizza.  It was a great evening!
























1 comment: