Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 28: November 20-26, 2011
You can tell when I am off of work by the amount of pictures I take... :)

Sunday
Morning jog with my sweetness.  Mean muggin' me during bedtime routine, and hugs from daddy before sleepy time.

Monday
Such a good little Mommy

Tuesday
This kid has the life...enjoying some cartoons in the morning

Wednesday
Trip to the zoo with Daddy and his friend, that evening we played with makeup at Sephora.  Such a girly girl.  Later that evening I started to get out the Christmas decorations.  My house exploded!

Thursday
Mini woke up to a pink Christmas tree in her room.  She was pretty excited.  That morning we went for a jog and ended up at the park.  Kat got to play with her cousin and friends, Jackson, Emma, and Holden.  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Friday
A little shopping in the morning, followed by a jog in the afternoon.  Got all the Christmas decorations out.  I love this time of year!  Made my first attempt at decorating the tree with mesh, glitter, and giant ornaments.  It was extremely messy and exhausting, but I think I did a pretty good job.

Saturday
Breakfast date at iHop with Mini.  Daddy wishes he didn't have to work, he was jealous of our pancakes!  That afternoon I used my Groupon at the Indoor Safari Park.  Mini got to ride a elephant and  a train.  She was in heaven!


Link up with A Good Life

No comments:

Post a Comment