Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 27: November 13-19, 2011

Sunday
Got a jogging stroller, the infamous BOB.  Mini and I took it out for a spin and I love it!  That evening I started a new crochet project, a simple cowl.  Easy and fast, great for Christmas presents!

Monday
Play time at My Gym.  This kid is a bouncing fool!

Tuesday
Did you read Sundays?  Well, I finished the cowl! I told you easy and quick, and quite beautiful!

Wednesday
I went in to the office today, so Daddy got to dress Mini. I think he did a pretty good job.  :)

Thursday
Pho for dinner.  Soooo yummy.

Friday
Modeling her new scarf that Grandma made.  I was meant for a girl.  :)  That evening we went to a birthday party for her friends, Jack and Owen.  They had a bounce house, swing set, and sand box.  So much fun!

Saturday
Pumpkins and Pancakes at the zoo finally has arrived!  We met family and friends and had a great time.  There was a huge breakfast buffet, free train and carousel rides, and overall fun!  I am pretty proud of the pic with all the cousins in it, everyone is looking at the camera and smiling (except for the babies of course)!  That evening we celebrated GiGi's birthday.  Mini is so smart, she can already sing her ABCs, and knows 2/3 of the alphabet by letter already!

Link up with A Good Life

1 comment:

  1. i love your week iphone photos.. your girl is so beautiful. lets be bloggers friends? follow each other yeah?

    I would love to have your support in return, im your new followers...

    ReplyDelete