Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Valentine's Day Celebration

Yesterday hubs and I celebrated Valentine's Day at home with our extra special "Mini" Valentine.  Kathryn started the day by going to Preschool.  Her class had a Valentine's Day party, where they made Valentine bags and exchanged cards.  They also made cookies, a paper bag book, and painted.  The hand-print painting is currently hanging in my office.  :)  Later that afternoon we made chocolate covered strawberries.  Mini had so much fun dipping the strawberries in the chocolate, and even did a little taste-testing.  Before her bedtime I forced a photo shoot outside in our front yard, and I am so glad I did!  I got two super cute pics of Mini in her Valentine outfit.  After she went to bed, hubs and I continued celebrating with champagne, dinner, and DVR'd shows.  It was the perfect Valentine's Day, and I look forward to many more with my two loves!
























No comments:

Post a Comment