Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photo A Day- January

So I have been reading a lot of blogs out on the web and there is a new challenge called Photo A Day.  Similar to my Week in iPhone Pics, yet instead of as many pictures as you want for the week, the Photo A Day requires a picture every single day.  Overwhelming for a working mom?  Yes.  But, I think I am up for the challenge.  It will make an awesome addition to the baby book, so what the who, I'll give it a try.  I went back through all my pictures in January and created the calendar below to catch up.  Most of the challenges going around the blog-osphere have a theme for each day, and I haven't decided if I am going to go with that or just take my usual every-day pics.  We will see how it goes and what I like best, but for now, here is the month of January.  :)


 January

No comments:

Post a Comment