Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

This past weekend has been an absolute blast, hanging out with hubs and Kathryn, as well as my baby sisters Natalie and Emily.  On Wednesday, James, Mini and I went to lunch then went shopping.  We got her some cute clothes at the Gap and then came home and put up some of the Christmas decorations.  James made chili, and it was delish!  We got to spend Thanksgiving with both our families, starting at James' Aunt Cissy's and ending at my mom's house.  Kathryn looked so cute in her puffy jacket, walking around the house.  It was like a new toy for her!

 Thanksgiving morning Mini woke up to see some of the Christmas decorations I had put up.
 At Cissy's house, Mini had a great time playing with her cousins, and walking around with her cell phone and drink (just like her momma :)).
 Check out my little turkey on turkey day!  Gosh I love her!
 I absolutely love this picture.  The only cousin we are missing is Hiram, he was sleeping. :)
 She had her squeaker shoes on.  I'm sad to say she is starting to outgrow them....(although I'm sure some people are happy lol).
 Look at those beautiful baby blues...she was starting to get really tired then.  Can you tell?
 Now she's reallly tired.
 Sleeping on the way to Grandmas.
 James and I at my parent's house, full after our second Thanksgiving meal.
 I had to fix her bow, and she was giving me a hard time.  James gave her the look, and she gave him one back.  :)
 Hooray for smiles all the way around!
 Aunt Em feeding Minis her feast.
 Always has to have her spices in her hands at Grandmas.
 James playing Angry Birds...as usual.
 Grandma K and her Mini K...her clone!

That night, James and I set up the Christmas tree.  It was so exciting the next morning to show Minis the tree all lit up.  She got so excited and said in her cute little voice, "was tha?"

On Saturday, Kathryn developed a diaper rash along with some other fun stuff that we have been working on healing the last couple of days.  It has been very painful for the both of us, and to top it off her teeth are coming in pretty strong.  That's the life of a growing baby I guess, at least she won't remember it when she's older!  Saturday night we stayed up late (10:30!!) watching Princess and the Frog.  I love snuggle time but hate it when she's hurting.
This long weekend was absolutely fabulous.  I cannot wait until Christmas time when we can do it all over again!

2 comments:

  1. All the pics are so cute! I wish Bridget would keep adorable headbands like Kathryn's on...they are super sweet. In all her pics, I just keep thinking how much she seems to be like my little stink bug. They would be hilarious together! Cheers ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! One day they need to get together. On the headband note...trust me, she pulls them off. I am constantly putting them back on for pics. I'm that mom ;)

    ReplyDelete