Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Recap

This weekend was ca-razy.  The day before the 4th is actually a bigger deal than the actual holiday in my family.  Southlake puts on the best fireworks show at Town Square, so my family always meets up to walk around before hand and then enjoy the show.  Earlier that day Mini, Nanny, Em and I enjoyed some pool time.  My parents made a brisket and it was amazing!  After dinner we went to Town Square to walk around.  There were a ton of vendors set up in booths and the community band played patriotic music.  We bought K a light up sword, which let me tell you was the best $5 ever spent!  K did pretty good during the fire works.  She wasn't too scared and payed more attention to her sword.  :)  On the 4th we swam some more at my parents house and went to a BBQ.  It was so hot outside we decided to leave before the fire works started so we could cool down.  All in all I would say it was a wonderful holiday!



















No comments:

Post a Comment