Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 11: July 24-30, 2011

Sunday
Aunt Nanny and I took Mini shopping for some new shoes.  She especially loves her new Crocs.  She was such a good girl that I bought her a toy makeup box.  And...we are finally in size 4 diapers!  I never thought I would see the day.

Monday
I put Mini's hair in a high pony tail during lunch.  She looks like such a big girl :)

Tuesday
Riding her train and sassing the camera, as usual. ;)

Wednesday
Cousin Madison came over to play with K.  Hubs and I took Mini up to My Gym to play.  She loves to hang from the bar.  (Same kid that hated the bar 2 weeks ago ;) )

  Thursday
Eating french fries with Grandma and Aunt Nanny.

Friday
Playing in Pa Pa's key drawer.  :)

Saturday
Finally made my car legal again.  I figured it was about time after being 2 months expired...oops.  :)  Mini enjoying a nice, expensive cup of Pediasure. Her new milk of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment