Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mini V.2

There is something about your first child turning 2 that makes everyone ask "so when are you going to have another one"?  For a while I thought the answer was never, but after thinking long and hard (and giving in to hubs persuasions) we have decided together that we are going to have another one.  Now don't get crazy now people, Mini V.2 will not make her (or his) appearance for a couple of years.  I would like them to be at least 4 years a part.  I am so excited about finally deciding, and will savor the next couple of years with just me and my Mini.  I know she is going to be a fantabulous big sister and such a good help when the time comes for another.  With K going into preschool/kindergarden when that time comes, V.2 and I will be able to have our own quality time together.  Mini will always be so special being our oldest and only for so long, but I think with this age gap they will be at different mile markers in their lives that one will not over shadow the other.  So, here's to hoping for another girl!  Oops, I mean boy.  (Sorry hubs ;))

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting news Amy! Obviously deciding if (and when) to increase your family is a huge decision and not one to be taken lightly.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete