Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 9: July 10-16, 2011

Sunday
Mini got a new toy train, and had a very big girl lunch of turkey, crackers, and cheese.  I found a picture of my hubs from when we were dating inside an old book.  He is so handsome!

Monday
Mini got a pedicure done by her Grandma.  Blue piggy toes to match her outfit!

Tuesday
I was sad to be stuck in traffic on the way home from UTA.  But hubs made up for it with an amazing talapia dinner!

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Yea....I was really bad this week.  I am going to blame a seriously intense IT business course that I had to take for work (lasted 3 days) and a huge work project that took me until 11pm on Friday.  :/

Saturday
Mini and I woke up and watched cartoons.  Later we went swimming at Grandma's house.  That evening Mini fell asleep on her daddy at 6:30 pm.  It was that busy of a day!  Can you guess who else was tired from a long day?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment