Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 12: July 31-August 6, 2011

Sunday
We "helped" Aunt Emmy move into her new apartment.  By help, I mean we terrorized.  :)  She was pretty tired afterwards.

Monday
Mini enjoyed class at My Gym during the day.  I enjoyed sushi and a martini at night.  That evening while I was at dinner, hubs sent me pictures of her strutting her stuff.  So cute.

Tuesday
I got my paper certification for ITIL!  Woohoo!

Wednesday
Enjoying play time at My Gym.

Thursday
Mini loves to wear my shoes.  Heck, she loves to wear her daddy's shoes!  We enjoyed the evening on the couch while she drank her milk.  Earlier that evening during dinner, she didn't want to put her "wand" down.  It joined us for dinner. ;)

Friday
Freshly bathed and fed, relaxing in her rocking chair and watching Dinosaur Train.  What a life!  Hubs went to Best Buy to buy a movie for himself, and instead came back with a movie for Mini!  So Sweet.

Saturday
Saturday morning class at My Gym.  Fun on the "flying saucer", low crawling through a tunnel, and of course, the good 'ole ball pit.  For lunch we went to Chick Fil A, which involved more playing.  :)  That evening we watched Rio.  Mini loved all the colorful birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment