Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 15: August 21-27, 2011

Sunday
Play date with Jack and Owen.  Dinner date with the Cockerhams at Red Dog Right.  They have amazing skinny margaritas!

Monday
Tried a new type of swing at My Gym..the tire swing!  Brings me back to the good ole' days at my Grandma's house when I was little.  Enjoying the regular swing, and going for a motorcycle ride with Daddy.

Tuesday
Someone got in trouble in the car.....hubs told her she was going to stand in the corner when they went inside, and instead she opted for outside.  

Wednesday
Wednesday is the day I go into the office, and on our lunch break my coworkers and I stopped at Big Lots for some bottled water.  I had to get Mini this cute airplane toy.  Yes once again, buying her something, it happens everywhere I go.  That afternoon marked a major milestone in our family- K graduated to the toddler bed!  Such a big girl!  She transitioned pretty good...but unfortunately woke up the next morning very sick.

Thursday
My poor baby had a very high temp and sore throat.  I took the day off to be with her.  That afternoon I dropped K at my mom's so I could get color put on my hair.  I'm sure I got some interesting looks on the way home.  ;)

Friday
Poor little one still didn't feel good, but was well enough to go to Grandma's for the day.  She enjoyed coloring, snuggling, and playing in a laundry basket.

Saturday
I got K's bed all pretty and situated.  I am waiting on my mom to finish her pillow case- it will be light pink minky with her name monogramed in the center.  So lucky to have a mother so talented!  Hubs took the day off to help me take care of Mini, so the day started with coffee at Panera Bread.  That afternoon, K was feeling better and decided to "play" in her room, aka drop a bomb.  That evening, I walked in to check on her and took this picture.  She loves her new Swiper toy Grandma got her for feeling bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment