Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 14: August 14-20, 2011

Sunday
Coloring with Gorgeous (Grandma) at Madison's birthday dinner.

Monday
Morning milk and snuggles while watching Rio.  A trip to (where else) but My Gym.  Coloring in the evening with Mommy.

Tuesday
A breakfast of champions prepared by daddy.  Eggs and whole wheat blueberry waffles.  Only the best for the little princess!  More play time at My Gym, and coloring with mom (I am beginning to see a trend here).

Wednesday
Waking up extra happy in piggy tails.  Mini tried one of Mommy's cake balls, and (shocker!) actually enjoyed it!  Her face enjoyed it too. :)  Sitting on top of the couch (a big no no), but daddy was having coffee with grandpa so I won't tell if you don't.  I am finally finished with my certification at work, so we celebrated with Pho, my new obsession.  That evening hubs and I perfected the art of cake balls, the choice dessert at Mini's up and coming birthday party.  Chocolate covered strawberry cake balls, anyone??

Thursday
Enjoying a cheese omlette with Grandma.

Friday
So, I stuck my arm in a 400 degree oven to pull out cake balls, and decided to lean my arm against the oven.  This is the result one day after.  It will be such a pretty scar.  Not.  Later that day I bought a new monitor for my office.  I have it set up with my laptop to be a dual system, and it rocks!  That evening Mini and I snuggled on the couch waiting for daddy to get of work.

Saturday
Lunch at Chick Fil A.  K tried some pickles and surprisingly enjoyed them!  I have started a nasty habit with her.  Every time I go anywhere, I buy the girl something.  We walked into Jo Ann's fabric, and she started screaming "toys!"  It's crazy.  So, being the sucker mom I am, I bought her some play bottles for her dolls.  She is such a good little mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment