Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 13: August 7-13, 2011

Sunday
Playing at Chick Fil A.  Watching Rio in the evening.  Our new favorite movie!

Monday
These puppies have the life!

Tuesday
My little grey riding hood.

Wednesday
Smiling big at My Gym.

Thursday
Daddy time before bed.  So sweet!  My booda being well, a bood.  Love that dog!

Friday
K's invitations came in the mail!  I can't believe her party is almost here.  The flowers are for my sister, Aunt Nanny is officially a RN! We are so proud of her!  That evening we celebrated at Mi Chulas, and walked around the water fountains.  I was lucky enough to get a kiss.  ;)

Saturday
Mini, Aunt Nanny and I went to My Gym class.  K had so much fun showing off for her Nanny.  She even enjoyed the swing!  That evening we celebrated Papa's birthday at Babes.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment