Thursday, September 1, 2011

Big Girl Room

Last Wednesday I received the phone call I have been dreading for a month.  Hubs called me up while I was at work to say that it was time to change K's crib to a toddler bed.  Apparently, she woke up as usual and he could hear her making noise through the monitor. By the team he got to her room, she had crawled out!  Naturally I freaked out, but after it was all said and done the transition really wasn't that bad.  The first night she ended up sick (coincidence?  I think not ;) ) but after she was well again, it has been wonderful.  She still goes to bed at her regular bedtime of 7 pm, and wakes up at 7 am.  We have been able to keep our routine so everything is wonderful in the Ramsel house!  Check out the pictures of her new room.  I think part of me felt bad about her being sick, so I gave her her birthday present a little early.  It's a beautiful hand painted table and chairs.  It has replaced the "baby" rocking chair.  Love it!




2 comments:

  1. I love her little table. I've been looking for one for my daughter so she and I can have little tea party's. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It took me a long time to find one I really liked. I ended up finding this one at a local toy store in my home town. Don't give up the hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete