Tuesday, September 28, 2010

There hasn't been much going on in the Ramsel household the last few days.  I am still recovering and James has started a new class that will last throughout the week that he can add to his list of "continuing education" or something like that.  It has been really nice having him at home in the evenings with us instead of working nights.  :)

Well, I guess I should mention one thing going on.  Mini's is teething.  Yes, the dreaded teething.  Kathryn is such a sweet, happy baby that when she starts crying, whining, or just not acting happy you know something is up.  The little one only has two bottom pearls, and we have been waiting for her tops to come in for quite some time.  I really think this is it and they will come soon, because they are really hurting her.  You can kind of see an iridescent hint of an upper right tooth if you have the chance of her letting you open her mouth.  She isn't too fond of you touching her gums, unless you are brushing her teeth.  Yes, brushing her teeth!  That little girl LOVES to have her teeth brushed.  Yes, I know she only has two but we practice good oral hygiene in our family!  I got this rubber tube that fits over my finger with little bristles and toothpaste that tastes like yummy apples and bananas and it has been a hit ever since!  She loves having her gums brushed, it is just so cute!  When I am cleaning her ears and blowdrying her hair she has to hold on to her toothpaste or she gets irritable.  :)  Such a sweetie.  Anyways, because of this teething it has been incredibly hard not being able to pick her up, so I have cheated.  A LOT.  Oops, no one tell!  I just can't not hold my baby girl.  But I do it smart (if it is possible) and avoid straining.  Well, enough talking, and more pictures!  Here are a few I have taken over the last couple of days of us having fun.



Kathryn riding forward-facing and Mommy hanging out with her in the back ;)




My sweet little angel had a cut on her nose that lasted for DAYS!



Daddy blowdrying K's hair.  Let's just say she had a good time ;)



At Central Market with Grandma Ma enjoying the cool weather



Wearing cute piggy tails with bows in her hair, LOVE IT!



Grocery shopping.  Mini's knows where the funds come from LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment