Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wonderful Weekend


This weekend was busy, fun-filled, and relaxed (is that possible?).  Friday, James and I did a un-named thing (you're dying to know aren't ya :)) which took most of the evening.  Saturday Kathryn and I headed off to a birthday party for a friend of a friend (and my facebook friend) which was held at a park.  Minis had lots of fun running around, swinging, and saying hi to practically everyone at the party.
Thank goodness this happened after the party!
Afterwards we met Grandma at Hobby Lobby for some Christmas decoration shopping and dinner.  Sunday was spent hanging out with dad and cleaning up the house.  Exciting, right?  Well it was a wonderful weekend that went by way too fast.  Oh and did I mention, Dixie, my miniature schnauzer, decided to eat 2 (YES 2) pumpkins.
Pumpkin 1 
Pumpkin 2
Sick.  And she basically got sick all over the house. Oh and did I mention this happened on two different days?  Ugh, those dogs are going to be the death of me!

On a lighter note, my absolute favorite Mini TV show is Dinosaur Train.  Those that follow me on Facebook and Twitter probably already know this.   And that I'm obsessed with dinosaurs.  So, I am going to leave you with the reason why I love Dinosaur Train...Buddy, the adorable T-Rex, and his T-Rex song (I know I'm weird)!





Loves....

No comments:

Post a Comment