Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Storyboard

When I first got pregnant with Kathryn, I knew I wanted to have maternity pictures done with Julie Birdseye, a wonderful photographer and family member of James'.  I bought a package from her that included 4 sessions of our choice (we chose maternity, newborn, 7 months, and 1 year).  It included a certain number of prints and a final album at the end of her one year session.  For her 7 month and 1 year sessions, we decided to buy a CD of the prints which was an extra "package".  It included the digital images, a storyboard (I'll explain later), additional albums, etc.  Well, we wanted to include pictures from all the sessions for the storyboard, so they are finally complete!  Julie ordered them today and I am sooo excited!  One will go on my desk at work, and the other in our home.  It is like Christmas has come early for me! :)

My storyboard for the office

The family storyboard

A storyboard is basically a board with the images of your choice that tell a little "story," and can be propped up with an plate easel.  It's amazing to look at these and see how much she has grown over the last year.  She is such a big girl now!

1 comment: