Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Those that know me well are familiar with James' funky work schedule.  It works out perfect as parents that don't want their kid in day care, but stinks when it comes to having days off together.  SInce James works weekends, we didn't get to spend Father's Day with him.  He has been working a ton of hours the past few days and nights, so we decided to spend Father's Day tomorrow (Monday) with him and his dad.  Today K and I went to her grandparent's house to spend the day with her Pa Pa at the pool.  I got her all lubed up before we left and the whole ride there all she could say was "Poo!!!"  "Poo!!!"  She was pretty excited.  We swam, took a nap, grilled out, and swam some more.  It was a really fun day.  Check out the second pic of her hair.  I cannot wait until her hair really grows out and I can do all the fun girly stuff every mom dreams off.  Curls, braids, you name it!  Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment