Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 5.  Lots of new work jitters and pool time.

June 12-18, 2011
Sunday
A regular day of hanging out with my Mini, starting with donut holes from Daddy.  Later that day we got to see James' Aunt Ellen visiting from New Mexico.

Monday
I love to see what new hair style Daddy will come up with next!

Tuesday
Here's another one.  This one was inspired by Napoleon Dynamite.  LOL

 Wednesday
Lounging on the couch watching TV with dad.

Thursday
Mini wearing Daddy's flip flops.  A-dorable.  Me at work; we got to wear Mavs shirts and jeans.

Friday
My sweet chunky monkey.  She has been so good trying to feed herself with utensils.  Also, what would you do without technology nowadays?  Just chillin' watching Dora while I get her ready for bed.

Saturday
We spent all day poolside at my parent's house.  They have a really neat tanning bed in the pool which is perfect for Mini to sit in and play with her water toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment