Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 6: June 19-25, 2011
Sunday
Father's Day!  James had to work so we spent the day at my parent's pool.  She was so excited on the car ride there.  Her hair is getting so long I am able to french braid it.  So cute!

Monday
Father's Day number 2.  Since James was off, we had dinner at Uncle Julio's with his parents, sister, and niece.  These pics are from the drive there.  She looks like such a big girl reading her book!

Tuesday
Have you heard the expression, "the egg is on your face?"  Well, that describes the first picture...literally.  :)  I love bath time with my Mini.  So much fun!

Wednesday
Drinking juice for the first time.  People probably think I am crazy but I don't care.  She still prefers water.  :)

Thursday
Naked baby!

Friday
Smiley face, "the look," goofy face, and high five for dad.  A good evening. :)

Saturday
Mini ate an entire biscuit all by herself.  When it was gone she asked for more and gave me that look when I told her there wasn't anymore.  :)  She is starting to really understand her Dora shows and participate, and her favorite is when Isa turns the wheel.  She knows when it is coming up in the show, jumps up, and does the movements really big.  It is hilarious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment