Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 4.  This week includes a new job for me, and a trip to New Orleans for hubs and I.  There are lots of pics so I hope you enjoy!

June 5-11, 2011
Sunday
K got in trouble so she had to go in time out for a minute or two.  So pathetic looking!  We decided to retire her ball pit since she is pretty much over it, so we will take them back out in a month or two.  There are over 700 balls in that picture...crazy huh?  Later that afternoon I took Mini to a splash pad near my parents house.  She called the dolphins "whales." Later that evening we went to the hub's parents house for a birthday dinner.  K had fun playing on the keyboard.

Monday
My new view from work.  I only go in one day a week, which is going to be a huge difference for me!  I am super excited.  Aunt Nanny taught her to do "the look".  That's the look.  :)

Tuesday
No one is better at putting my daughter to sleep than my hubs.  I love them together.

Wednesday
Oh just a naked baby running around the house. ;)

Thursday
The morning of our New Orleans trip.  It was about 5:30 am, and she is still as happy as can be.  The other pics were sent to me from my mom and sister.  She was in such good hands while we were gone.

A hurricane from Pat O'Briens.  That sucker is strong.  The other pic is in an elevator after dinner at Nolas.  The food was to die for!

Friday
The upper left is a picture of the French Quarter firehouse.  The upper right is a courtyard that we found.  Really beautiful.  The bottom two are us in front of the St. Charles Cathedral.

Hubs and I took a ferry ride across the Mississippi.

Dinner at Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House for James' Marine buddy's retirement.  Another amazing meal!

Saturday
Reunited with my beautiful Mini at last!  It was 3 long days and I missed her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment