Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Camera!

Before Kathryn was born, James bought us an entry level DSLR camera so we could take wonderful pictures of our growing girl.  The camera worked great, but lately I have been craving more out of my pictures.  We headed up to Best Buy yesterday to check them out, and hubs let me walk out with this beauty.


Kat's birthday and birthday party is this Friday and I am so excited to see what this camera can do!  Here are a couple of pictures I shot last night and today.  K has been feeling pretty poopy lately, and you can see it in her eyes in the first picture.  Dixie came by and made her feel better.  They are two peas in a pod.  :)




James got me an extra lens (55-250 mm f/4-5.6) so I am going to need a nice roomy bag to carry it in.  Perhaps a diaper bag/camera bag?  If anyone has suggestions on some good ones, please let me know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment