Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Proud Mama

I am one proud Mama.  And for once this post is not focused on Mini, but my wonderful husband James.  I am so proud of him.  He is the best dad.  I mean, the best.  He is so....loving. attentive. hands on. firm. in control. fun. I could go on and on.  Kathryn is so lucky to have a father who is so involved, and willing to step up to the plate.  Today while I was at work, I was showered with pictures and videos of all the fun things Kathryn got to do with her dad.  They began the day at My Gym, for their weekly father-daughter class.


After a good nap, it was time for some lunch.  Ravioli, yogurt, and juice anyone?  Btw how beautiful is my daughter?  :)


Then, it was time to go see Carla.  Yes, that is her name for all sharks.  Off to the Grapevine Aquarium they went (that annual pass was so worth the money)!  


Finally, it was time for me to come home from work, and we headed to dinner at the local pizza parlor.  Then, after their jam packed day, James suggested we take K to the park to swing.  

[Insert pic of Kathryn swinging here.  We were too busy having fun ;) ]

Oh how I love him. I love him of course, but I love him so much more, because of how much he loves her.  James and I share this special life long bond (and no I'm not talking about the vows we took).  No one will ever love Kathryn as much as we do, and we do it together.  She makes our relationship stronger.  Ugh.  I just love my family so much.  How lucky/blessed am I?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment