Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Week 16: August 28- September 3, 2011

Sunday
Bath time bubbles :)


Monday
Play time at My Gym.  And the Dad of the Year award goes to....


Tuesday
Kat is going to be Little Bo Peep for Halloween!!!  I am so stoked about this costume...she has started a collection of lambs, and she shares her love of them with her Aunt Emmy.  It couldn't be more perfect!  That evening we went to Joe's Pizza and Pasta to celebrate PaPa's birthday with his friends.  Mini LOVED Grandma's cake.  BTW this kid hates sweets, so I pretty much fell on the floor in shock.  ;)


Wednesday
Kat had a hard play day with dad, and passed out during nap time.  Complete with leg over the bed.  That evening, hubs finished his project- stairs for the dogs (and K).  They turned out AMAZING.


Thursday
The fam and I went to downtown FW to have pictures taken with a photographer.  Since we were in the neighborhood, we stopped at the infamous In-N-Out Burger.  It was my first experience (hubs lived in Cali, so nothing new for him).  It was ok....I think I will have to agree with James in that Whataburger is just as good, if not better.  :)


Friday
Showing off in the new amazing dress Grandma made for fall.  This pic doesn't do it justice, the fabrics are gorgeous!  I finally ordered Kat's Pottery Barn Chair, I am so excited!  My nails are inspired by my funky younger sister, Emily.  She approved.


Saturday
Went shopping at Toys R Us for a potty seat and some how ended up in this.  She didn't want to get out of the police car!  Later that afternoon we went shopping at Sam's, and they had their amazing flavored popcorn.  Seriously this stuff is so addicting...I am going to have to work out twice a day until it's gone.  We bought a gun cabinet for hubs...it has been a long time coming and matches our furniture, so I am excited!  K got a ride on the baby cow at Chick Fil A, and that evening she enjoyed her milk on mom and dad's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment