Monday, September 12, 2011

A Week in iPhone Pics

Posted a day late...it's been pretty hectic around here :/

Week 17: September 4-10, 2011

Sunday
Kathryn enjoying donut Sundays.  I made a cake to get one last cake ball batch in before the real deal Thursday night.  That afternoon I finished up the party favor's for K's party.

Monday
My finished cake pops.  Dang good too!  That morning the weather was so cool and beautiful we went to the park.  Mini had a blast.  That afternoon we went to the Grapevine Aquarium.  Her favorite were the sharks!  That evening hubs and I made a homemade pizza for the first time.  His turned out pretty good, mine not so much.  :(

Tuesday
Bad bad bad.  No pic today.

Wednesday
Kathryn wasn't feeling very good so we took her to the doctor to make sure she would be well for her birthday party.  She still had a good attitude. :)

Thursday
My mom sent me this pic from her car.  Mini is so beautiful!  That evening I made my mom's concoction of red wine and fresca.  Yum!

Friday
Happy 2nd Birthday to my Mini!!!  She woke up to this present in the living room.  :)

Saturday
Saturday we went to iHop for breakfast.  We brought along her Dora balloon, and she got free ice cream.  Next it was off to My Gym for class.  That afternoon we opened K's presents.  She got this awesome OU chair that is just her size, among many other presents.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment